|Title:||Head Women's Coach|
|Previous College:||North Central College '02|
- Eleventh season coaching the women's cross country and track and field teams at Virginia Wesleyan in 2014-15
- Received her Bachelor's degree in Psychology from North Central College in 2002
- Has coached runners to 52 All-Old Dominion Athletic Conference honors for Cross Country, Indoor and Outdoor Track and Field, four All-South awards for Cross Country, one ODAC Rookie of the Year honors for Cross Country, and three ODAC Rookie of the Year honors for Track and Field, one Provisional National Qualifier in Indoor Track and Field, and five ODAC champions in Indoor and Outdoor Track and Field.
- Has coached the women’s team to receiving national recognition from the USTFCCCA for its academic performance and two individual athletes to the 2010 USTFCCCA All-Academic Women’s Cross Country Team.
- Former co-race director of the Tri-State Cross Country Championships
- United States of America Track & Field (USATF) Level I certified coach
- Consistently competes in races to include many half marathons and a full marathon