|High School:||Wilson Memorial|
|Major:||Religious Studies/Recreation and Leisure Studies|
- "I made VWC my No. 1 choice because of the volleyball program, Coach Hoover (Andrea), the location, and the campus."
- Selected VWC over Christopher Newport University, Bridgewater College, Roanoke College, and James Madison University
- Academic Dean's Scholarship recipient
- Dean's List honoree twice
- Currently owns a 3.834 grade point accume
- 2008 Shenandoah District Player of the Year in volleyball
- 2008 Region B Player of the Year
- 2008 first team News Leader all-city/county honoree, first team all-district and all-region honoree
- 2007 All-Virginia Group A second team
- Two-time Most Valuable Player in volleyball at Wilson Memorial
- Two-time team captain
- Recorded 262 points, 68 aces, 380 digs, and 388 kills as a senior
- Helped guide Wilson Memorial to Virginia's Group A semifinals in volleyball as a senior; finished No. 4 in Virginia
- Selected to compete for the East team in the 2009 Virginia High School Coaches Association All-Star game
- Competed at No. 5 singles and No. 2 doubles to help Wilson Memorial to the Virginia Group A tennis state championship in 2009
- Also competed in track and field where she placed first in the Group A long jump and second in the triple jump in indoor competition and seventh in the state in high jump (5-0) and second in triple jump (35-9.5) in outdoor competition; helped guide Wilson Memorial to a seventh place finish in the 2009 state meet
- Student-Athlete of the Year Award recipient
- Also competed in basketball
- Ranked No. 28 in class of 152
- Principle's Award winner
- Rotary Code of Ethics Award recipient
- Daughter of Bonnie and Johnny Guy; parents attended Southern Illinois University
- Born in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Has on sister, Candice, a student at Bridgewater College
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "Joyful, loving, easy-going, free indeed"
- Enjoys listening to country music and spending vacation time in Hale, Michigan
- Favorites include the book "Redeeming Love", the movie "Book of Eli," and the TV series "Smallville"
- A fan of football's Denver Broncos, St. Louis first baseman Albert Pujols and actor Ashton Kutcher
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "Pushing my body and using the abilities I've been given."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "Serve reception."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "To start, play all the way around, and be a leader!"
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "The Price is Right. I've watched it my whole life."
- People might be surprised to know: "I cry a lot."
- The most important advice I've received is: "Do not run aimlessly" --1 Corinthians 9:24-27