- "I selected Virginia Wesleyan because the college gives me the opportunity to be a stand-out in multiple ways."
- Selected Virginia Wesleyan over James Madison University, Drexel University, Ursinus College and St. Mary's College
- Clarke Presidential Scholarship recipient
- Three-time Dean's list honoree
- Owns a current 3.57 GPA
- All-Division 3A, All-Baltimore County, All-Area All-Star in volleyball as a senior
- Helped guide Hereford to a 14-3 record as a senior, an 11-4 mark as a junior, and a 13-3 finish as a sophomore
- Also competed for Hereford's 11-1 tennis team, compiling an individual 17-3 record in singles
- Baltimore County and regional doubles champion in 2008
- Baltimore County singles champion in 2009
- Four-year Honor Roll honoree
- Recipient of the Bronze Medal of Academic Achievement for posting a grade-point accume of 3.6 or higher throughout high school
- National Honor Society
- National Art Honors Society
- Daughter of Catherine and Edward Gee; parents attended Southern Illinois University and Augustana College
- Has one sibling, Riley
- Enjoys the music of the Dave Matthews Band and vacation time in Australia
- Favorites include the Harry Potter book series, the movie "Inception," and the TV series "Flight of the Conchords"
- A fan of football's Chicago Bears, quarterback Brett Favre and actor Leonardo DiCaprio
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "Outgoing, friendly, hard-working, determined, food loving, most random person."
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "The thrill of competition and becoming a family with your team."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "Mentally and physically hiding my emotions."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "To learn and improve as much as I can."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Survivor, because I feel like I could handle the pressures of the wilderness and crazy people."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Brett Favre, so I could ask him to please retire and give it up for good."
- People might be surprised to know: "I'll always be a kid at heart. Go Harry Potter!"
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "The ability to turn into any animal because most animals have super human powers; aka, birds can fly, cheetahs are super fast, etc."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I'm teaching fourth graders the importance of reading and not sticking gum under their chairs."
- The most important advice I've received is: "The best things in life aren't things" --Joey Bosley, my history teacher