33 - Kristen Mack
|Year: ||First Year|
|Hometown: ||Branchburg, N.J|
|High School: ||Somerville|
- "I made VWC my top choice because Ireally liked the small class sizes and everyone was so friendly. It just felt right."
- Selected VWC over the University of New Hampshire, Quinnipiac University, Niagara University, and Wilkes University
VWC Career Statistics
|2011 ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA|
- Led team to an 11-1-3 record as a senior
- State cup semi-finalists
- Skyland Conference Raritan Valley Division Champions 2007, 2008
- 3 year varsity member
- Daughter of Linda and Terrence Mack; mother attended Framingham State University and the University of New Hampshire and father attended Assumption College
- Has one sibling, TJ, who attends Montclair State University
- A fan of the New York Giants football team and the Boston Red Sox baseball team
- Enjoys rap and hip-hop music and vacations in Aruba
- Favorites include the book "The Great Gatsby," the movies "The Notebook" and "Finding Nemo," and the TV series "Pretty Little Liars" and "Burn Notice"
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "Sincere, trustworthy, outgoing, understanding, competitive, and athletic."
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "Being with a group of people who are always pushing you to be the best you can be. I also love being in shape."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "Endurance and speed."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "To be a positive influence, show a strong work ethic, and make it to the final four!"
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "The Real World because they set you up with a great job and a really nice house to live in!"
- It's the year 2025 and: "I am not quite sure, probably doing well as a physical therapist and being happy."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "To read minds because then I would know what people really think and I could be one step ahead."
- People might be surprised to know: "I love to sing and dance."
- The most important advice I've received is: "Enjoy every moment because life goes by so fast." --Grammie