- "I made VWC my top choice because the campus is beautiful and all the people I met were so friendly and helpful."
- Selected VWC over Randolph Macon College and Washington College
VWC Career Statistics
- Led team to a 16-3 record as a senior
- County and Regional Champs as a senior
- National Honor Society
- Maryland Distinguished Scholar Program
- Daughter of Robin and Louis Amasia; mother attended Essex Community College
- Has one brother, Andrew, who attends Hartford Community College
- A fan of the Baltimore Ravens football team and football player Ray Rice
- Favorites include the book "Water for Elephants," the movie "Transformers 3," the TV series "Criminal Minds," and music by the Gym Class Heroes
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "I'm outgoing, energetic and I love to lax."
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "The bond you develop with your team and knowing that your hard work has paid off when you win."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "Knowing my position in the goal."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "To have stronger and longer clears."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Maya Angelou because she struggled her entire life and was still a successful author."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "The Real World because I would want to know how I would react to living as one of the 'seven strangers'."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I am married with kids, living in Maryland or Virginia and practicing law or psychology."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "Telekinesis because I would be able to move anything with my mind!"
- People might be surprised to know: "I've held a tarantula, even though I'm terrified of spiders!"