|Title:||Head Women's Basketball Coach|
|Previous College:||Kenyon College '00, Ashland University '02|
- 2006, 2008, 2012 Old Dominion Athletic Conference Coach-of-the-Year
- Entering her 12th season in 2014-15 as the head coach for Virginia Wesleyan College, where she has compiled a 181-115 record overall and a 135-77 record in Old Dominion Athletic Conference competition
- Ranks as the most successful women's basketball coach in VWC history
- Guided VWC to the ODAC title game in four of the past seven seasons
- Guided VWC to 22-6 records overall and 17-3 ODAC marks in 2007-08 and 2011-12; the second best overall records in VWC history and VWC's best ODAC record
- Guided VWC to a 21-7 record in 2006-07, the best program record since the 1985-86 season and the first 20-win finish since 1989
- Received a Master of Education in Sport Education from Ashland University in 2002
- Earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Kenyon College in 2000, graduated Cum Laude with Highest Honors
- Assistant basketball coach for Division I Indiana State in 2002-03 when the Sycamores won the Missouri Valley Conference championship and competed in the Women's National Invitational Tournament
- Served as the junior college recruiting coordinator for Indiana State's women's basketball program
- Assistant coach for two years at Division II's Ashland University in Ohio
- 2000 Player of the Year in the North Coast Athletic Conference; three-time All-Conference honoree
- Helped to guide Kenyon to a 74-33 record in four seasons, with two NCAC championships and two berths in the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division III national championship tournament
- One of only 10 players named to the North Coast Athletic Conference's Women's Basketball 20th Anniversary Team, honoring the conference's best players from 1993 through 2003
- Ranks among Kenyon's all-time top five basketball players in 22 career, season, and individual game statistical categories, including No. 1 in career assists and assists per game, No. 2 in career three-pointers made and free throws made, and No. 4 in career steals
- Scored 1,555 points at Kenyon to rank second in scoring in school history
- Native of Pemberville, Ohio and a graduate of Eastwood High School
|The Dunmyer File|
|2006||26||17||9||.653||14-6||.700||Old Dominion Athletic Conference Coach of the Year|
|2007||28||21||7||.750||16-4||.800||Old Dominion Athletic
Conference tournament runner-up
|2008||28||22||6||.785||17-3||.850||Old Dominion Athletic
Conference tournament runner-up; ODAC Coach of the Year
|2009||27||18||9||.670||14-6||.700||Old Dominion Athletic
Old Dominion Athletic Conference
|2012||28||22||6||.785||17-3||.850||Old Dominion Athletic
Conference tournament runner-up; ODAC Coach of the Year
|2013||27||18||9||.667||12-4||.750||Old Dominion Athletic Conference semifinalist|
|Title:||Associate Head Women's Basketball Coach|
|Previous College:||Virginia Wesleyan College '09|
- 2009 graduate of Virginia Wesleyan College with a Bachelor
of Arts degree in Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Four-year letterwinner in basketball for the Marlins
- Team captain as a junior and senior
- All-Old Dominion Athletic Conference honoree
- Part of a senior class that played in two ODAC title games and recorded the most victories in the history of women's basketball at VWC
- Begins her fifth year at VWC in 2014-15 after one year as an assistant women's basketball coach at Lynchburg College
- Coached at the University of Virginia Basketball Camp in 2009 and 2012
- Coach of the Nfinity Skills Academy
- Skills development coach for The Stronger Woman Basketball program in the Hampton Roads area
SA - Lex Higbee
|High School:||Vergennes Union|
- "I made VWC my top choice because the first time I stepped on campus I knew VWC was where I wanted to go. I loved everything about it, from the size to the people to the coaching staff and the team."
- Selected VWC over Guilford College High Point University and Daniel Webster College
- Presidential Scholarship Award winner
- Team's Defensive Player of the Year in basketball as a senior
- Co-Most Valuable Player in basketball as a junior
- Basketball team captain as a senior
- Lake Division honorable mention honoree in soccer as a junior and senior
- Helped guide Vergennes Union to the Vermont quarterfinals as a senior
- Also competed in track where she was a member of the 4x400 relay team that placed fifth in the state championship meet
- Member of the Science Club
- Competed for the Vergennes Vixens AAU basketball team and the Next Level Athletics AAU basketball team
- Daughter of Paula and Jeffery Higbee; mom attended Marietta College
- Has one sister, Leigh
- A fan of the Boston Celtics and their point guard Rajon Rondo, Phoenix Suns' point guard Steve Nash, and actress Angelina Jolie
- Enjoys all types of music and vacation time at Sanibel Island, Florida
- Favorites include the book "The Kite Runner" the movies "Glory Road" and "Atonement," and the TV series "Grey's Anatomy" and "Criminal Minds"
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "I am competitive, tenacious, satirical, assiduous, loyal, honest, and witty,"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "I love the competitiveness and strength I get as an athlete."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "My offensive game. I have always felt pretty good about my defense, so I've tried really hard to step up my offensive attacks."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "To become a stronger athlete overall."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Wyatt Earp, because he was one of the best U.S. Marshals in American history and spending a day with him would be quite exciting."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Surivor because I feel I could do pretty well in the challenges and be able to keep my head and strength, even in hard conditions."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I will living in a major city and working as an agent in either the FBI, CIA, ATF or DEA."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "the ability to heal myself, as well as others. I feel this superpower would be the best because I could do absolutely anything without having to worry about getting hurt, and if someone else did get hurt, I could fix them."
- People might be surprised to know: "I suffered a spinal cord injurty during an AAU basketball tournament."