|High School:||Osbourn Park|
- "I made Virginia Wesleyan my top choice because of the atmosphere, the location, it's small, and the people here made it feel welcoming."
- Selected VWC over Delaware Valley College and Longwood University
VWC Career Statistics
- Old Dominion Athletic Conference first team honoree
- Ranked No. 2 in the league with a .438 batting average
- All-Virginia second team honoree
- Dean's List honoree in Fall 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2011, Spring 2012, Fall 2012
- Carries a current 3.828 grade point accume
- Minoring in English
- Second team All-Cedar District honoree as a senior
- Helped guide Osbourn Park to a 22-2 record and the district championship in 2010
- Honor Society member
- Daughter of Deborah and Jerry Keys Sr.; dad attended George Mason University, mom attended Northern Virginia Community College
- Has two brothers, Jerry Jr. and Joshua
- Enjoys country music and vacationing at the Grand Canyon or any beach
- A fan of All-American softball pitcher Taryne Mowatt, the Washington Redskins and actress Sandra Bullock
- Favorites include the "House of Night" book series and any Walt Disney classic movie
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "dedicated, loyal."
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "the competitive part of the game."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "defense."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "improve my offensive game."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be:"Darrell Green, because I woul like to talk with him about his love and approach for the game."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Wipe Out, because some of the obstacle courses look super fun to try."
- The one superpower I would like to possess is: "teleportation, so I could go anywhere, see anything and anyone whenever I wanted."
- People might be surprised to know: "I love to bake."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I hope to be running my own bakery and own a ranch."
- The most important advice I've received is: "never give up or quit on the things you love" -- Parents