18 - Lindsey Inzana
|High School: ||Grassfield|
|Position: ||P (R)|
VWC Career Statistics
|Year ||ERA ||W-L ||APP ||GS ||CG ||SV ||IP ||H||R||ER||BB||SO||AB||WP||HB||BK|
|2011 ||DNP || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || |
- Honorable Mention 2008 honoree
- Second team All-District 2009
- First team All-Region 2009
- National Honor Society
- Daughter of Tina and James Izana; mother attended Virginia Wesleyan College and father attended Liberty University
- Has two sisters, Jaimee and Katy
- A fan of the Boston Red Sox and baseball player David Ortiz
- Favorites include the book "Keeping You a Secret," the movie "Out Cold," and the TV series "Wipeout"
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "Different, funny, outgoing, mature, compassionate, patient, determined, hardworking, friendly, leader"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "Being a part of a team and the experiences it has given me."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "My attitude."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "To win regionals."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Elizabeth Cody Stanton because she helped to give women the same rights as men and make everyone equal."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I am starting my own practice and living the life."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "Super speed because I hate being slow."
- People might be surprised to know: "I don't like being the center of attention."
- The most important advice I've received is: "No matter what happens, life goes on. You learn from your mistakes and you live through your success." --Jaimee Inzana
View: Mobile | Desktop