|High School:||J.R. Tucker|
- "I made Virginia Wesleyam my top choice because of the location and Coach Elliott (Brandon)."
- Selected VWC over Randolph-Macon College and Bridgewater College
VWC Career Statistics
- Old Dominion Athletic Conference Player of the Year
- First team All-ODAC
- Led the league in batting average (.465), hits (66), total bases (108), on base percentage (.537) and slugging percentage (.761), and ranked second in runs scored (56) and triples (4), and third in stolen bases (25/27)
- Virginia College Division Player of the Year
- First team All-Virginia
- First team All-Atlantic Region honoree
- Second team All-America honoree (National Fastpitch Coaches Association)
- All-ODAC honorable mention
- Dean's List honoree Fall 2010, Fall 2011, Spring 2012
- Posted 4.00 grade point average Winter 2011
- Minoring in Computer Science
- Selected as her team's Most Valuable Player and Best Outfielder as a senior
- First team All-Colonial District, All-Central Region and All-Metro as a senior
- Hit for a .464 average and recorded a 51.9% on-base percentage, a 73.2 slugging percentage, and a 98.9 fielding percentage
- Honor Roll student
- Member of the Law Enforcement Club, Students Against Drunk Drivign and the Student Aides
- Daughter of Tina and Tim Higginbotham
- Has one sister, Tara, a student at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Enjoys all kinds of music and spending vacation time in the Bahamas at Atlantis
- A fan of United State softball team member Caitlyn Lowe, celebrity Channing Tatum and football's Miami Dolphins
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "smart, strong, committed, hate to lose."
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "being part of a team."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "defensively"
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Donald Trump, because I want to tell him he's fired."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Survivor, because I could win a million dollars."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "Flying, because I hate riding long distances in a car."
- People might be surprised to know: "I'm a twin."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I'm married, have kids and have my own business."
- The most important advice I've received is: "timing is everything" -- Coach McGuire