5 - Kayla Dost
|High School: ||Nokesville Brentsville|
- "I made Virginia Wesleyam my top choice because of the location and softball."
- Only considered VWC in her choice for a college or university to attend.
VWC Career Statistics
|Year ||AVG ||GP/GS ||AB ||R ||H ||2B ||3B ||HR ||RBI ||SO ||SB/A ||PO ||A ||E ||FLD%|
|2013 || || || || || || || || || || || || || || |
- Compiled a .468 batting average and a .960 slugging average as a senior
- Drove in 23 RBI as a senior and ranked second in home runs in the area with seven
- Four time first team All-Evergreen District honoree and four time first team All-Region II honoree
- Two time All-Area honoree
- Second team All-Virginia as a sophomore
- Daughter of Angie Dost
- Has a sister, Natalie, and a brother, Nathan
- Enjoys listening to country music and rap, and spending vacation time in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- A fan of pro baseball's Alex Rodriguez and the New York Yankees, pro football's Dalls Cowboyos, and actor Alex Pettyfer
- Favorites include the book "The Lucky One," the movie "Friends with Benefits," and the TV series "Awkward" and "Pretty Little Liars"
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "funny, out-going, loving, honest, competitive, loyal"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "proving girls can be athletic and competitive, just like the guys."
- My personal athletic goals at VWC are: "to be a role model on my team."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "my discipline when at bat."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Alex Pettyfer, so I can convince him to marry me."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "The Jersey Shore. It would be cool to experience all the fun and partying they do."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "reading people's minds. I want to know what they think of me."
- People might be surprised to know: "it's hard for me to get through a whole movie or show without crying."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I'm married, I've got kids, and I have a high-paying job."
- The most important advice I've received is: "live like you're dying"
View: Mobile | Desktop