|High School:||Virginia Beach Frank W. Cox|
- "I made VWC my top choice because I wanted to play softball."
- Selected Virginia Wesleyan over Coastal Carolina University and Old Dominion University
VWC Career Statistics
- Recorded 273 putouts to lead the Marlins in that category for the second consecutive year
- Old Dominion Athletic Conference second team honoree
- All-Virginia second team honoree
- Led the Marlins with 211 put outs
- Two-time All-Beach District honoree
- Team Most Valuable Player as a senior
- Recipient of the Defensive Award and the Coaches' Award
- Daughter of Julie and Jay Dailey
- Born in Charleston, South Carolina
- Enjoys all types of music and spending vacation time in Tahiti
- Favorites include the TV series "House"
- A fan of the Washington Redskins and actress Rachel McAdams
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "I was put on this planet to help people."
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "being a leader and role model."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "the mental aspect."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "try to give it 110% every time I step on the field."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Morgan Freeman. He is very intelligent."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Survivor. It would be fun."
- The one superpower I would like to possess is: "being a jumper, so I would never have to worry about how to get somewhere. It would just happen."
- People might be surprised to know: "I can be mean if I really want to."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I'm a child psychiatrist and have a husband and three kids."
- The most important advice I've received is: "effort and attitude will make or break you."