|Major:||Comprehensive Liberal Studies -- Curricular Emphasis|
- "I made Virginia Wesleyan my top choice because Coach Elliott (Brandon) is awesome and the beach is nice too."
VWC Career Statistics
- All-Old Dominion Athletic Conference second team honoree
- Ranked No. 8 among ODAC pitchers with a 2.55 ERA and 70 strikeouts
- Ranked No. 6 in the league with 11 victories, 22 appearances and 110 innings pitched
- Virginia College Division Softball Rookie of the Year
- Old Dominion Athletic Conference Rookie of the Year
- ODAC Tournament Most Outstanding Player
- All-ODAC first team honoree
- Posted 4.00 grade point average Winter 2011 and Winter 2012
- Career pitching earned run average of 1.08, with 846 strikeouts in 493.3 innings pitched, 29 shutouts; career batting average of .464
- Two-time All-North Carolina pitcher
- North Carolina Pitcher of the Year as a sophomore and junior
- Three-time All-North Carolina honoree
- Three-time all-district honoree
- Conference pitcher of the year as a sophomore and player of the year as a junior
- Four-time all-conference honoree
- Four-time Most Valuable Player of the softball team
- Helped guide Orange to a four-year record of 60-20
- Also competed in volleyball
- National Spanish Honor Society member
- Member of the Cape Fear Storm softball organization
- Daughter of Ann and Ricky Creech
- Has one brother, Zachary
- Enjoys all types of music and the TV series "Greys Anatomy"
- A fan of basketball start J.J. Reddick, the Orlando Magic basketball team and actor Matthew Maconahay
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "the excitement and adrenaline you get after a win."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "the way I handle myself when I am doing badly."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "to do the best I can."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be:"Mark Wahlberg, at the beach."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be:"The Bachelorette. It would be an amazing experience. I would be in heaven."
- The one superpower I would like to possess is: "to be able to read minds."
- People might be surprised to know: "I chew on straws all the time. I would rather chew on a straw other than gum."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I'm work, happily married, with kids."
- The most important advice I've received is: "don't ever give up what you want the most for what you can have right now" -- Dad