3 - Chris Luce
|High School:||Oscar F. Smith|
|Major:||Sociology and Criminal Justice|
- Academic Dean Scholarship receipient
- Two-time All-Southeastern District first team honoree
- Helped guide Oscar F. Smith to an 8-6-1 record as a senior
- Ranked 11th among the District's leading goal producers; also scored 11 goals and eight assists in 208
- Competed forBeach FC Red
- Chess Club member
- Son of Donna Sanson and Patrick Luce; parents attended Western Maryland College
- Has one sister, Stephanie, a student at Tidewater Community College, and a brother, Brian
- Enjoys all types of music and would like to vacation in Hawaii
- A fan of Dutch soccer standout Wesley Sneijder and North London's Tottenham Hotspurs
- Favorites include celebrities Kid Cudi and Wiz Khalifa, the Twilight book series, the TV series "Trueblood," and the movie "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy."
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "Exaggerative, gregarious, athletic, humorous, chill, trustworthy, kind."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "Using my body more, but that came as I got older and bigger."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "I want to win."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Jesus. He seems well rounded. Hopefully it's not one of those days in the desert though."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Next Top Model, because I have what it takes...haha."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "Flying. It just sounds awesome."
- People might be surprised to know: "I won best dressed for senior superlatives in high school."
- It's the year 2025 and: "If the movie 2012 was wrong, most likely it will be, then I will be....I have no idea."
- The most important advice I've received: "Watching too much TV is bad." --The TV