4 - Ruben Pena
|Hometown: ||San Diego, Calif.|
|High School: ||Rancho Bernardo|
- "I made VWC my top choice because of the lacrosse program, the student to teacher ratio, and the location."
- Selected VWC over the University of Arizona, Goucher College, and Washington College
VWC Career Statistics
|2011 ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA|
- Son of Lourdes and Pedro Pena; parents attended St. Edwards University
- Born in San Diego, California
- Has two brothers, Alejandro and Daniel, the latter a student at California State University- San Marcos
- A fan the Washington Redskins, soccer player Fernando Torres, and Oprah
- Favorites include the movie "Friday Night Lights," the book "Lone Survivor," and the TV series "White Collar"
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "A relaxed yet hardworking person"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "Gameday."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "My lacrosse IQ and my strength."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "To improve my overall game, get playing time, and help the team win."
- If I could spend a day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Achilles, because of his reputation as a soldier."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Wheel of Fortune because it always seemed fun to me."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I am working for a government agency and I have a family."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "The ability to fly."
- The most important advice I've received is: "If you're going to do something do it 100%" --Dad
View: Mobile | Desktop