13 - Khory Moore
- "I made Virginia Wesleyan my top choice because I love the atmosphere and I knew that it was not going to be easy to play for Coach Macedo (Dave). VWC has a great coaching staff and I feel like I fit in really well"
- Selected VWC over Mount Olive College, Richard Bland College, and Howard University,
- Virginia Wesleyan Scholar Award recipient
- National District Player of the Year as a senior, first team all-region, honorable mention All-Virginia
- Arlington County Player of the Year as a senior
- Scored 495 points in 2012-13
- Averaged 17 points, five assists and three rebounds per game as a senior
- Helped guide Wakefield to a 25-6 record, a National District championship, a runner-up finish in the Northern Region, and a berth in the state final four as a senior
- First team all-district, second team all-region as a junior
- Son of Sonja and Carlyle Moore
- Enjoys hip hop, rap, and rhythm and blues, and spending vacation time in Las Vegas
- A fan of basketball's Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors
- Favorites include the book "Finding Forrester," the movie "Life," and the TV series "Martin" and "The Game"
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "fun, ambitious, outgoing, smart, athletic, courageous, fearless"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "being able to experience competition on the court and have fun while working hard"
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "my ability to drive to the basket"
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "to be the ODAC (Old Dominion Athletic Conference) Rookie of the Year, or a first-team all-ODAC player, and one day become an All-American"
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Martin Luther King, Jr., because of the way he impacted his community and everyone's lives"
- People might be surprised to know: "I love to dance and act"
- It's the year 2030 and: "I'm living good, doing something I love to do, and being successful at it"
- The most important advice I've received is: "quiting is not an option" -- myself