12 Danielle Pellerin
|Hometown:||Long Valley, N.J.|
|High School:||Chester West Morris Central|
|Major:||Interdivisional Studies (Special Education)|
- "I made VWC my top choice because it offered my major, the small school and small class size, the attractive campus, proximity to the beach, and its reputation in the Princeton Review."
- Selected VWC over Bloomsburg University and East Stroudsburg University
VWC Career Statistics
- Academic Dean's Scholarship recipient
- Competed in field hockey and softball
- Led field hockey team to a 19-3 record as a senior
- 2010 field hockey NJAC National Division All-Conference honorable mention
- New Jersey state IAA North 1, Group 3 Sectional Champion Team
- 2009/2010 NJAC American Division champion in field hockey
- 2007 freshman MVP in field hockey
- Led softball team to a 16-8 record as a senior
- 2011 Coach's Award and M.C.G.S.C.A. Coach's Team in softball
- 2010 Most Improved Player in softball
- Daughter of Karen and Thomas Pellerin; mother attended Philadelphia College of Art and Adelphi University, father attended Southern Connecticut State University
- Has one sister, Aubrey, who attends William Paterson University
- Enjoys country music, the TV show "Two and a Half Men" and vacations in Cape Cod
- A fan of baseball great Derek Jeter and the New York Yankees
- Favorites include the book, "The Last Song" and the movie "Bridesmaids"
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "Kind, outgoing, friendly, and loving."
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "Developing friendships."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "Confidence in my abilities."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "To up my level of play to meet the challenges of college play."
- If I could spend a day with one famous person it would be: "Derek Jeter because he is a great role model for all young athletes."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "The Real World because you meet different people from all different backgrounds and learn from them."
- People might be surprised to know: "That I am a twin. We don't look that much alike because we are fraternal so people in high school were shocked to hear that we are twins."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I am still living in New Jersey and I am married. I have one child so far and I am a special education teacher at a local middle school."