- "I made VWC my top choice because I had the opportuniy to play field hockey, be in environment where education was my number one priority, and have the ability to go to the beach!"
- Selected VWC over BYU-Idaho
VWC Career Statistics
- Academic Dean's Scholarship recipient
- Participated in Field Hockey, Soccer, and Track & Field in High School
- Captain of Field Hockey team senior year
- 2010 All-Tournament Team Sunset League
- Three year varsity member in Field Hockey
- National Honor Society
- Daughter of Francyne and Patrick Gold
- Has one brother, Branden, and two sisters, Heather and Shelby, the latter a student at Everest College
- Enjoys country music, John Mayer, the band Maroon Five, and the TV series "30 Minute Meals" and "Modern Family"
- Favorites include the books "It's Not About the Bike" and "My Journey Back to Life" and the movie "Miracle"
- A fan of soccer player Didier Drogba and celebrity Pippa Middleton
- Enjoys the soccer team Chelsea FC and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "Driven, honest, independent, goofy, and sassy."
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "To be able to see personal growth, physically and mentally, and to be able to have a bond with other athletes."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "Defensive skills and being patient."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "To be able to make a difference on the field from the moment I step in to the moment I step off."
- If I could spend a day with one famous person it would be: "Alice Paul because she had a great impact on women's rights in the 20th century."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "The Real Housewives of New Jersey because they're always cooking great Italian food."
- If I could have one superpower it would be: "Flying, so that I could beat traffic."
- People might be surprised to know: "I used to shop in the boy's section at Target when I was in elementary school."
- It's the year 2025 and: I'll have graduated with a criminal justice degree and be working in law enforcement. Hopefully, I'll be cooking for my good looking husband and four kids in our house in Southern California."
- The most important advice I've received is: "It's hard to do the right thing but you have to live with yourself, no one else can judge you." --Coach Leigh Morrison