18 - Alex Lambert
|Year: ||First year|
|Hometown: ||Virginia Beach|
|High School: ||Ocean Lakes|
|Major: ||Interdivisional Studies|
- "I made VWC my top choice because I wanted to continue my baseball career and make my next step towards my ultimate goal of getting drafted."
- Selected VWC over Old Dominion University, James Madison University, and Auburn University
VWC Career Statistics
|2011 ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA ||TBA|
- .423 batting average with 22 RBI's and 5 homeruns as a senior
- Two time first team All-Beach honoree
- First team All-Region and All-Tidewater as a junior
- Second team All-Tidewater as a senior
- Second team All-State as a junior
- Two time team MVP
- Honorable mention All-Beach district as a freshman
- Second team All-Beach district as a sophomore
- National Honor Society
- Son of Samantha and Scott Lambert; mother attended Auburn University and father attended C.W. Post University
- Has one brother, Andrew, who attends Tidewater Community College
- A fan of the New York Mets, baseball player David Wright, and actor/comedian Adam Sandler
- Enjoys classic rock music and vacations to Florida
- Favorites include tho movie "Top Secret" and the TV show "Seinfield"
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "Hard-working, determined, smart, athletic, and sarcastic"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "The competition."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "My arm strength and my mental game."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "Start every game from freshman year, be named All-ODAC, and get drafted."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Rex Ryan, to learn what it takes to be successful."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Wipeout, because it would be fun to compete on that show."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I am living on the beach with my family and playing professional baseball."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "Ultimate strength, so I could hit homeruns everytime at bat."
- People might be surprised to know: "I am very shy around people I don't know."
- The most important advice I've received is: "Games are won and lost in the weight room." --Gary Spedden
View: Mobile | Desktop